It's finally my turn! This week a group of us have been blog hopping to celebrate the release of Meadow Mist Designs new pattern Looking Glass. If you're interested in a quick, easy, beginner pattern with no fuss, but still has the pizzaz of a more complex pattern. This is for you.
*If you want a chance to win your own copy of the PDF pattern, comment how you follow this blog! The giveaway closes in one week, the winner will be announced December 3rd.
- Finished Size: 54 inches x 64 inches
- Pattern: Looking Glass
- Fabric: Honeysweet by Fig Tree
- Batting: 100% Cotton - Natural
- Thread: Connecting Threads - Cream
Here are some things I loved about this pattern ...
- Quick and easy to assemble,
- The whole top was constructed in one afternoon,
- The directions are for both charm squares and layer cakes,
- Directions for a variety of sizes (baby, lap, twin, and queen),
- Super easy to chain piece,
- You do not have to stop and iron frequently,
- Great way to use up pre-cuts with no plans.
Check out the others participating in the blog hop and for other chances to win the pattern!
Friday Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
Saturday Lin @ Lin's Quilts
Sunday Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts
Tuesday Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe